Order Your JRPass
  • kyoto to kawaguchikoalawati

hi, Im trying to get to kawaguchiko from kyoto. I know there is a line that goes from kyoto to ...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Traveling between Tokyo,Kyoto and Hiroshima Megan15

I am a little nervous about figuring out the JR pass. We will be traveling between Tokyo Kyoto an...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • into narita at 5.30pmangeli

Hi 1) Need to find out if I can safely make it to osaka on the shinkansen if I arrive into narit...
    about 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 10 years
  • J passLilian

We will be arriving Nagoya on the 18 the May. Then taking the train to Tokyo on the 23. Will be t...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Airport to hotelMegan15

'Can I use the JR pass to get from the Narita airport to the intercontinental hotel at Tokyo bay?
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • JR Kansai Pass for KIX-Kyoto-Osakadocyogireyes

We will be arriving in Kansai at night and plan to take the Haruka Express to Kyoto where we will...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Non delivery of the JR pass at the Tokyo address given,Abnash

Hello, We ordered the JR pass for delivery at a Tokyo address on 6th April. My family is travell...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • Jr passnilesh1

I need to go kanazawa to kyoto to hirosaki to tokyo in a week. What would be the trains to get l...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Use of JR PassStineH

Hi, I am going to Japan next Thursday, and I am wondering if a JR Pass can be used internally in...
    about 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 10 years
  • Night bus covered by JR passdiana

This is my first time in Japan. I already bought JR Pass for 7 days. I wonder whether I can trave...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Hokkaido using the JR PassSiuYel

Hi there, My partner and I are planning to travel from Tokyo to Hokkaido in early October on the...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Green Or Ordinary Passgellescas

I am travelling to japan may 9- 17, 2014 with my family - six persons total. my itinerary : Rou...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 10 years
  • Which jr pass and when to activatefj

Greetings, firstly thankyou for such a helpful site! Not sure whether to get 1,2 or 3 week pass a...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Narita ExpressAlex

I will be traveling in Japan for two weeks in May and will purchase a JR 7-days pass as usual. I...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • golden weekgen

hi were going to osaka on april30-may3 then kyoto for may3-4 then tokyo for may4-7, do you sugges...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Ordinary JR Pass francislac

Hi Daniel-san, My family of 6 will be visiting Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto and Hiroshima from 10 to 16 ...
    about 10 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 10 years
  • 7 day JR passJwong

Hello, Our itinerary in Japan for 9 May is: D1 arrive morning in Tokyo D2 D3 Tokyo D4 Tokyo to H...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • No attendant at the train station? nileod

What should I do if there is no attendant at the train station to show my JR Pass? I don't want t...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Kyoto to Kanazawa, Takayama to Hakone (Odawara)paddibrown

Hi We are activating our 14 day JR pass tomorrow 7th April. Have booked Shibuya to Osaka and can ...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 8 years
  • Best and cheapest way to travel from Osaka to Tottoriekihel1959

I´m travelling with my daughter in the area of Kansai in the beginning of June. We are planning t...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17441 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes