Order Your JRPass
  • JR passrajuvsm

Hi, I am planning to travel to Japan in March. Can I buy the JR pas at the airport or I need to b...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Worth it to purchase a JR Pass?bunny

Hi! I'm planning to go to Japan from April 2-11. Based on my rough itinerary, it is worth it to...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Nagoya to Takayama to Kyoto to Nagoyas21783

Hi, I will arrive in Nagoya from Singapore. Nagoya to Takayama Takayama to Kyoto Kyoto back to Na...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • JR-Pass: 1 week / 2 weeks / No? ayashe

Hi everyone, Another JR-pass question, hope someone can be so kind to advice us. We are travelli...
    about 9 years ago
    3 responses
    about 9 years
  • takayamachuree111

from tokyo to takayama from takayama to ito from ito to haneda airport what pass i should buy?
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • 7 days vs 14 days JR Passlilikin

Hi, Itinerary: March 29-31 : Tokyo April 1 : Osaka April 2 : Nara April 3 : Arashiyama April 4 ...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • tokyo narita airport - kyoto - kamakura - tokyo - tokyo naritalamija

hello everybody, i will soon travel to japan and plan the following trips tokyo narita airport -...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • itirenary for 4 days FEB 10-14, 2015belle818

I'll be in Japan for 5 days 4 NIGHTS . I'll be flying to & from Nagoya. My rough plan is as f...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • JR Pass between Kyoto & Tokyoleokwansir

Hi i have below trip plan MAR 03 Kyoto to Arima MAR 05 Arima to Tokyo MAR 08 Tokyo to ...
    about 9 years ago
    4 responses
    about 9 years
  • Can I use JR pass to go everywhere around Kyoto?machcx

I am going to visit Japan from the 6th to 21st March. My "current" travel plan is as below 7th M...
    about 9 years ago
    6 responses
    about 9 years
  • Is the Jr rail pass cover rail from tokyo to hokkaido?JOLEE

my friend and I will reach tokyo narita airport at 10 august 2015 Monday, we plan to travel to ho...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 6 years
  • When is the best time to buy JR pass? + reserved and non-reserved...littleOcean

Hi, so as the title says, when is the best time to buy JR pass (regular one) if we arrive in Hane...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Worth it to get 14 day vs. 7 day?jfen1

Hello, We will be traveling to Japan on March 6. Our itinerary is as follows: Arrive in Tokyo o...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • JR pass[email protected]

Can the JR pass be used on Shinkansen trains? What other transport services are covered under the...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • About N'Ex tokyo round trip ticketPimpadcha

I saw from the website the N,ex tokyo round trip ticket will be launched on Mar 14 to replace the...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass. JJ

I got my Takayama Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass, and I just got to know that it does not cover any o...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Narita-Shinjuku-odawa-hakone-kyoto-osaka-kyoto-shinjuku-narita wi...[email protected]

Hi. I need to do the above connections, and would very much appreciate your advice on whether the...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Sanyo Area Passmichvoo

This may be a silly question but I just want to be sure. I'll be travelling from Osaka to Hakata,...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Japan 10 days trip - need help if i should buy JR pass or notHCC

Hi all, I'll be flying to Japan (Haneda) airport on 4th April. As i'm going on a sakura season, ...
    about 9 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Shinkansen Nozomianjim

I am about to purchase my JR Pass but need clarification on a couple of questions Q1. Given our i...
    about 9 years ago
    3 responses
    about 9 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17457 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes