Order Your JRPass
  • 7days in JapanPoomPK

I have plan to go to tateyama alpine route , Matsumoto , Nagano, in 3days back to Tokyo. Then I ...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Nozomianne

I understand that the JR cannot be used on the Nozomi or Mizubo, without paying additional. What ...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Hyperdia price + seat fee vs JR pass?Britta

I've been trying to calculate how much my trip would cost but am confused about following: Hyper...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 4 years
  • jr pass cambio de billeteLuz

Yo ya he comprado mi pase, lo compre para siete días, pero quisiera saber si es posible cambiarlo...
    about 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 10 years
  • Using JR Pass during the May holidaysMariles

My family and I will travel to Tokyo on May 1, 2014 and plan to exchange our vouchers for JR Pass...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    11 months
  • Travel to Koya SanBuchun

Hi Daniel Can we use our JR pass to travel from either Kyoto or Osaka to Koya San.? Also what is ...
    about 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 10 years
  • Tokyo-Osaka-TokyoDiana Saini

Hi, is JR Pass for us? Our travel is as follows: 8 May. Sin-Tokyo Arrive Haneda Airport around 9...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Osaka station to fujikawaguchikoNataliac

Hi there, we have valid JR pass, would like to travel from osaka to Fujikawaguchiko - new century...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • How many days it takes for the JR Pass arrive in my adress (Brasil)?carolmonteiro

How many days it takes for the JR Pass arrive in my adress (Brasil)? I´m going to travel to Japan...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • kyoto to kawaguchikoalawati

hi, Im trying to get to kawaguchiko from kyoto. I know there is a line that goes from kyoto to ...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Traveling between Tokyo,Kyoto and Hiroshima Megan15

I am a little nervous about figuring out the JR pass. We will be traveling between Tokyo Kyoto an...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • into narita at 5.30pmangeli

Hi 1) Need to find out if I can safely make it to osaka on the shinkansen if I arrive into narit...
    about 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 10 years
  • J passLilian

We will be arriving Nagoya on the 18 the May. Then taking the train to Tokyo on the 23. Will be t...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Airport to hotelMegan15

'Can I use the JR pass to get from the Narita airport to the intercontinental hotel at Tokyo bay?
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • JR Kansai Pass for KIX-Kyoto-Osakadocyogireyes

We will be arriving in Kansai at night and plan to take the Haruka Express to Kyoto where we will...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Non delivery of the JR pass at the Tokyo address given,Abnash

Hello, We ordered the JR pass for delivery at a Tokyo address on 6th April. My family is travell...
    about 10 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • Jr passnilesh1

I need to go kanazawa to kyoto to hirosaki to tokyo in a week. What would be the trains to get l...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Use of JR PassStineH

Hi, I am going to Japan next Thursday, and I am wondering if a JR Pass can be used internally in...
    about 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 10 years
  • Night bus covered by JR passdiana

This is my first time in Japan. I already bought JR Pass for 7 days. I wonder whether I can trave...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Hokkaido using the JR PassSiuYel

Hi there, My partner and I are planning to travel from Tokyo to Hokkaido in early October on the...
    about 10 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $516.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17443 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes