Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass

Dual nationality holder and live more than 15 years ouside Japan

Nesma Ogawa
Nesma Ogawa
about 1 year ago
1 response

I am a student going in summer vacation to Japan for the first time and go back, is it possible to use Rail Pass during my visit. May I stay more than one month and during this period I would like to make a tour in Japan.
Is the date of rail pass ticket open ? Because I do not know when I will start my tour after arriving Tokyo.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Nesma Ogawa

15377 posts
about 1 year ago

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $260.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 13718 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets.
Or see our range of Regional Passes