Order Your JRPass
  • Exchange of JR coupon to JR Pass at Narita Airport Terminal-2 jmsahu

I am in India, i have purchased the JR pass and received the JR coupon. I want to know to convert...
    about 18 hours ago
    1 response
    about 14 hours
  • Which Pass do you recommend in travelling on trains between cities?[email protected]

Travelling for 14 days in Japan. 4 days in Tokyo 2 days in Hakone 3 days in Kyoto 2 days in Hiros...
    1 day ago
    1 response
    about 14 hours
  • Odawara to KyotoLdevildoll

Hello, I am traveling from Odawara Station to Kyoto Station on May 22nd around 11:00am. According...
    1 day ago
    1 response
    about 20 hours
  • Buying shinkansen ticket onlineWeronika

If I will buy a shinkansen ticket online , must I pick up the ticket at shinkansen Station in the...
    1 day ago
    1 response
    about 21 hours
  • Nozomi ShinkansenMaria Teresa Loreto Sousa Crespo Agostinho

Can I use my JRPass in the Nozomi Shinkansen, or I have to buy a special tickeet?
    1 day ago
    1 response
    about 19 hours
  • Suggestions needed.Sunil Golani

Hello Team, I have two questions and will be grateful if you can help answer: Can you advice if...
    1 day ago
    0 responses
  • group of travellers with different passesranjith j

we are a group travelling together some of us has JR pass and others has Kansai Hiroshima area pa...
    1 day ago
    3 responses
    about 5 hours
  • Surfboard on the Saphir Odoriko Josh Patterson

Hi, I would like to know if I can bring a surfboard that is in a cover and is 185cm long x 50cm w...
    1 day ago
    1 response
    about 19 hours
  • Mrs LeeMrs Lee

Dear Sirs i, We are 2adults travelling to Japan from 8 to 17 May 2024. I wanted to check if it ...
    2 days ago
    0 responses
  • Planning to explore Ito and Atami area[email protected]

Hello, my friends and I are planning a trip to the Atami and Ito areas. I know that the Tokyo Wid...
    2 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • Please some help!S.Breukels

HI we travel (2 persons) from: 4/5 Narita Airport (1 p) and Haneda Airport (1 p) to Tokyo 4/9 Tok...
    2 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • which pass should I buyChomar

We will arrive on April 12 at Haneda airport then going to Kyoto 2 days then going to Osaka for o...
    2 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • 16 Days in Japan[email protected]

Hi can you pls tell us which once to buy 7 or 14days rail pass budget wise Tokyo May 22-26 Hakon...
    2 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • what JP to buyHila_il

10/4 Narita airport 11/4 Chiba 12/4 Shizouka . (Renting car) . 20/4 Toyama 21/4 Tokyo 22/4 Aomori...
    2 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • Order not arriving in time!M5Vaca

We placed our order for our tickets and were scheduled to receive them today. 3/26/24. Something...
    2 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • No entiendo los itinerarios del Pase Regional Osaka-Tokio Hokurik...iamelenarp

Hola buenas, Estaba interesada en coger el Pase Regional Osaka-Tokio Hokuriku Arch, ya que mi it...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • Pass collection after business hoursraj17anand

Hi, Our trip is of exactly 14 days from 3rd to 16th April. We will be reaching Narita Airport at...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    about 5 hours
  • hokkaido passm.vlieks

Hello Does the hokkaido pass have the same benefits as the japan rail pass? I did see that one p...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    about 6 hours
  • Reservation Sunrise ExpressFirn77

I arrive in Japan only ten days before the start of my journey on the Sunrise Express overnight t...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    about 6 hours
  • LisaPLisaP

Good Morning. We are visiting Tokyo with friends from the 8th - 15th April and staying in Tokyo ...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    about 6 hours

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes