questions & answers: using the japan rail pass



I purchase Japanese rail pass for 21 days and received it. . I am non Japanese citizen. I received today a visa with level AS INTERCOMPANay TRANSFEREE. Can I use the rail pass?
Thank you


Hi Ari,

I see you have multiple question about this on the forum. However I am not sure about the answer, as far as I know Inter company transfer is not a visa status in Japan (but Canada?).

If you want to be sure, please contact our support team via and we will be happy to look into this for you.

All the best,

Expert button 2

Order your Japan Rail Pass Online

Starting from $257.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Please note: we are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms.