Order Your JRPass
Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass

有關從札幌回東京2015年12月31日班車停駛

Lily
Lily
over 8 years ago
2 responses

原本打算在2016年1月1日用JR pass從札幌乘搭普通列車回東京,可是聽說從札幌回東京的列車將在12月31日就停駛了。想請問是否有此事?如果是真的停駛了,有沒有別的路線可以利用我的JR pass回到東京(不需而外付費)?謝謝。

Daniel-san
18835 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hi Lily,

Unfortunately I don't speak your language. Though I am more than happy to help you in English.

Thank you!
Daniel

Lily
Lily
2 posts
over 8 years ago

Hi Daniel ,
Thank you for your reply.
That news from JR website stating that last day of operation for the JR train service from Sapporo to Tokyo will be on 31/12/15. I plan to take the JR train back from Sapporo to Tokyo on 01/01/16 using my 14 days jR pass. Since the news states that the operation for the last train from Sapporo to Tokyo is 31/12/15 , what other alternative of transport can i take. I do not want to take plane ( because i ready have 14days JR pass) . I need your reply urgent to make plan for my trip.
Thank you

Daniel-san
18835 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

I looked up the official statement of JR Hokkaido:
http://www2.jrhokkaido.co.jp/global/pdf/e/tsugaru.pdf

Unfortunately no alternative transport is offered by JR for this part. You could either use a Ferry from Hakodate - Aomori or look at flights. Train service will resume on the 2nd of Jan, this may also be an alternative.

Hope this helps!
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes