over 4 years ago
1 response

I am visiting my niece in July. She is in Misawa. I will fly into Narita and want to go by train to Misawa. I will stay with her for several weeks and then return to Narita by train. What kind of train ticket should I purchase?

12268 posts
over 4 years ago
Expert button 2

Hi there,

I would suggest buying normal tickets if you stay with your nice for a longer period of time, as the JR Pass is only available in 7, 14 and 21 day versions. A ticket to Misawa is ¥ 17,900 but Misawa also has an airport and you may be able to fly there from Narita Airport for a lower price.

I hope this helps,

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $259.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 10969 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets.
Or see our range of Regional Passes