Order Your JRPass
skgoyal15
skgoyal15
over 6 years ago
2 responses

Sir,
We are 4 adults traveling to japan in April 2018. Our itenerary is as follows.
7th April reach Narita Airport 9.00 AM shift to Osaka from Airport
8th Visit Hiroshima & Miyazami
9th & 10th See Osaka & Kyoto
11th transfer to Tokyo . Evening Tokyo visit
12th Mount Fuzi
13,14 & 15 Around Tokyo
16th April departure from Narita Airtport 11 AM.
Sir, my questions are as follows
1. If I purchase 7 day JR Pass in advance, Will it be possible to exchange the voucher & get the pass
at Narita Airport so that I will be able to use it instantly in Narita express. 2. As my 7 day pass will expire on 13th April midnight & still I have 2 days 14th & 15th & on 16th have
to go to Narita. My question is whether I should purchase 14 day JR pass or 7 day pass & remaining days by other tickets. Also suggest me in 2nd case what ticket I should take for remaining 3 days . Thanks.
Dr. Sunil Goyal. India

Daniel-san
18836 posts
over 6 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, you can exchange the JR Pass at Narita Airport, you'll find the details here:
https://www.jrpass.com/blogs/activating-the-jr-pass-at-narita-airport

I think a 7 day JR Pass would make the most sense if you can use it to travel to Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto and be back in Tokyo before it expires. Then you can buy normal tickets in Tokyo, or use a day pass such as for the Tokyo Metro.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17443 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes