almost 9 years ago
1 response

I landed in Tokyo on 15th jan 0845 morning
Leave from Osaka 23 jan 2350 at night

I would like to get a itinerary plan for my days in Japan
I have no idea how to and where to go..

But I'm sure I wanna go Disneyland and Universal
Temple and onsen and etc pls suggest..

I'm traveling with my bf who never been to Japan .. And we love to explore a bit on everything

Hope you could help me with itinerary and hotel to save cost

Japan rail pass seem to be interesting too..

Daniel-san
18830 posts
almost 9 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

An easy to travel itinerary would be something like Tokyo - Kyoto - Osaka and make a day visit to Nara or Himeji.

Tokyo is great for shopping experiencing the modern Japan and offers tons to keep you busy. Kyoto makes for a nice switch to more traditional Japan with Temples, gardens and the Geisha culture. Then you can spend a day or two in Osaka to visit Universal and do some shopping before returning home. If you want to see a bit more of Japan make a day trip to Nara and see the big Buddha or to Himeji to see the castle.

If you are looking for a bit of a romantic scene, consider a visit to Koya-san and stay the night at one of the local temples, or head to Kinosaki-Onsen and stay at a traditional Japanese Inn (Ryokan).

By traveling one way Tokyo - Osaka, you'll most likely may not require a JRPass. However it may be worth your consideration if you would like to travel more south as well to visit Hiroshima or even Kyushu.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17323 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes