Back to General Japan Travel

More than 21 days traveling

over 1 year ago
1 response

Hello, I'll spend about 35 days in Japan, but you only sell up to 21 days, what should I do in this case?
Thank you in advance

12232 posts
over 1 year ago
Expert button 2

Hi there,

You can buy an additional JR Pass if you would need one. Additionally you may just get a 21 day JR Pass and use it to the part of your itinerary where you travel most.

Hope this helps,

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $259.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 10946 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets.
Or see our range of Regional Passes