Order Your JRPass
  • Trying to absorb all in 15 days!Simoneiag

Hi guys! We're going to Japan next July, and we have a few questions. We already bought a 14 day ...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Hokkaido in Julyilovesundae

Hi, I would like to check if a 3day JR pass would suffice or would i even need a JR pass taking ...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • JR passdrlicon

Hello, i am planning a trip to Japan for next year, we are planing on staying 5 nights in Tokyo a...
    almost 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Hiroshima to Yonagojsbcnz

Hi, plan to travel from Fukuoka to Yonago with a stop at Hiroshima. Can I get a train from Hiros...
    almost 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Itinerary for 21 days by Japanladyoly

Hi I need help to make my journey to Japan coming to Osaka on June 26 and out of Tokyo on July 16...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • 14 or 21 day pass? clk

I will be travelling to Japan 11 -28 June and my husband will join me from 15 -28. I will be stay...
    almost 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 4 years
  • 8 days in Japanyasim

Hi, this is my first time to Japan. There are 5 adults and 1 child traveling. Our plan is : Day ...
    almost 11 years ago
    4 responses
    almost 11 years
  • About 24 days in japanmankelimauno

Hello! I am traveling to japan next month, coming from south korea, probably taking a ferry from...
    almost 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Change in plans!SiuYel

Hi there, Unfortunately I've hit a hurdle with our trip to Japan and we've had to move it back a...
    almost 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 11 years
  • 20 days in Sep/OctRochellellelle

My partner and I are really excited about our trip. we will be arriving mid September and will be...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Tokyo / Five Lakes / Nagoya / Matsumoto / Tokyo / Haneda Airport2013japantrip

I will be in Japan for 9 days and thinking about getting a 7 day pass. I will be staying three n...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Pass necessary?Huix0015

Planning on travelling to japan for 10 to 14 days. I want to go to Tokyo, Nikko, Takayama, Kyoto...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Koyasan to Sapporochicacan1

Hi, I will be in Koyasan on August 9 (Friday morning), and need to be in Sapporo by the end of t...
    almost 11 years ago
    6 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Itinerary Check for Tokyo and Kyotorahx1

Hi there! I just wanted to check if this Itinerary is sensible for journey to Japan. It's a roug...
    almost 11 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 4 years
  • JR routing for a trip from Nara to Hakoneclbernard

We plan to be in Nara on October 26 and would like to travel to Hakone that day. What is the bes...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • itinerary : Tokyo-Hakone-Matsumoto-Takayama-Kanazawa-Kyoto-Tokyototo

Hi, I am going to Japan the 29th of May and I am planning to go to Tokyo (3nights) then Hakone (...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 7 years
  • Narita to Disney,mtfuji etcManoj

Sir, We are visiting Japan from 22nd may onwards- family of 4. Staying in Narita. Want to visit m...
    almost 11 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Tokyo Hiroshima Naoshima Koyasan Kyoto Tokyo in 15 dayslyle

Maybe I should have planned this differently, but my family of 4 will be taking this route from M...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • osaka > kyoto > naoshima > osakacobi

Hi there, i will be arriving at Kansai airport around 7am and supposed to go to Nishikujo Statio...
    almost 11 years ago
    15 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Best JR pass for 14 day itinerary [email protected]

Hi, We are arriving in Tokyo( Narita) on May 18th and my Itinerary is as follows: 18 -20: Tokyo...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes