Order Your JRPass
  • 14 Days in Japan, advise needed. dt0809

Hi all I would be spending 14 days in Japan in April 2014 to catch the Cherry Blossoms season. I...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Itinerary routestepzach

Hi there, We will go to japan for this month our itinerary is NARITA-TOKYO AMAMI KUSATSU TAKAYAMA...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • How to Get from Takayama Station to Yudanaka Station and onward t...NRA

Hello everyone! Will be visiting Japan for the first time on Dec 23rd, and I am at a loss on how ...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    about 9 years
  • Nagoya to Tokyosph_lai

Hi, I would like to travel from Nagoya to Tokyo. Pls suggest a convenient rail pass. Thank you
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Aussies first visit need itinerey help[email protected]

Hi Guys, we are two active Aussie seniors on our first trip to Japan. Arrive Port Kobe 21April ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Will a 7-day JR pass work for my trip??asatou

Dec 15th - Narita to Ueno Dec 15th-18th Tokyo Dec 18th - Tokyo to Kanazawa Dec 20th - Kanazawa to...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    about 9 years
  • 11 days in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto itenerary and usd of JR PassTey Kim Kuan

Two of us are first timer to Japan and will be travelling on 28 November, arriving at Kansai airp...
    over 10 years ago
    8 responses
    about 10 years
  • best itinerary for 14 days trip in japansienny

hi... I plan to triavel in Japan, and already make a rough itinerary as follow ; day 1 ; Osaka d...
    over 10 years ago
    9 responses
    about 10 years
  • Fukuoka - Osaka - KyotoMacauKylie

HI, I will be spending a week with friend, arriving from Fukuoka and planning to visit Osaka and...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • need some suggestion Eric Chan

My wife and I bought a return ticket to Tokyo (Narita airport) from 13 to 23 April 2014. This is...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Should we buy rail pass? davesmom54

So, we plan to fly into Narita and then to yokosuka where our son is stationed. From there we wil...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Tokyo - Kyoto - Toyooka - Nagaoka - Yudanaka Onsen - TokyoThadpohl

My friend and I have never been to Japan. We have both purchased Japan rail passes and will be a...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • Planning help pleaseMigoo

Hi guys, I only have a rough itinerary at this stage but would really appreciate some help. My ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Yokosuka as home basedavesmom54

We are planning to visit our son in yokosuka in December. We will fly into Narita and then go to ...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Traveling to Japan in March 2014kayaker_dave

We will be staying 14 days. I have my flight and hotels booked, but wanted to check the train t...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • Which JR Pass to buykurara

Hello, I'll be traveling for 15 days and I'm wondering which JR pass I should buy (7 days? 14 day...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    over 10 years
  • Where to spend last day of 14 day trip?Kian

I am trying to decide where to spend 1 last day of my trip. (Nov 11th below? I'll use a 14 day ...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Tokyo - Aomori - Kutchan scscole

Hi guys, I am in the process of planning a ski trip to Japan in February and was wondering wheth...
    over 10 years ago
    5 responses
    over 8 years
  • Best Arrangement - Tokyo > Hakone > Nagoya > Osaka > Kyoto > Tokyodesmondlim

Hi, I'm new to Japan and would like to find out what is the best arrangement for 12 days trip. ...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Need Help- Transportation in KyotoRobin

I need help to plan my itinerary during my 3 days stay at Kyoto. Can you advice the most easy way...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from €315.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes