Order Your JRPass
Back to Itinerary check

Osaka-Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka

rohasulaiman
rohasulaiman
about 6 years ago
2 responses

Hello , im from Malaysia.i will Travel to Japan on 24/2 until 4/3.my return flight to Osaka.i planned to ride bullet train from Kansai Airport - Tokyo on my First day and will stay for 3N.my Itinery in Tokyo included mount Fuji and Hakone.is it all this trip i can use jr pass ?or is It i need to ride bus to go to mount Fuji?any suggestion for the Best place i can go by using jr pass?or is it worth it to buy jr pass than buy a flight tix Osaka-Tokyo?

I want to buy 7 days jr pass.i will stay in Kyoto for 2N and Osaka 3N.any suggestion if jr pass is worth it to ride than ride other train or busses?any suggestion for the place that i can use jr pass? Tq

Daniel-san
18835 posts
about 6 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

A JR Pass makes sense if you make a return Osaka - Tokyo, it is correct that you are traveling one way? In that case I would stick to buying normal tickets.

For travel to Fuji and Hakone, see:
http://www.jrpass.com/blogs/itinerary-tip-mt-fuji

rohasulaiman
rohasulaiman
2 posts
about 6 years ago

Hi Daniel, thanks for your reply.acctually its 2 way Which is from Kansai Airport to Tokyo -Kyoto -Osaka .is it worth it for jr pass?appreciate if u could reply :)

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $524.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes