Zurück zu Using the Japan Rail Pass

Trip to Japan in Winter 2017

vor 5 Monate
2 Antworts

Hi, there!

I am planning for a holiday in this coming December travelling with 2 kids and this will be my first time to Japan.

My Itinerary will be:
1. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Tokyo (Haneda)
(2-3 days stay in Tokyo)

1. Tokyo - Kawaguchiko OR Tokyo-Hakone
    (Will visit the lakes, Snow Resort and Gotemba P Outlet)

2. Kawaguchiko OR Hakone - Osaka
    (2 days stay in Osaka to discover Osaka)

3. Osaka (Kansai Aport) - Back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Based on my itinerary above, could you pls advice me on the route and transport I can use using my JR Pass starting from the arrival day until my departure back home? Tq.

12997 postens
vor 5 Monate
Expert button 2

Hello there,

I reviewed the route that you are traveling but for now, I would recommend buying normal tickets. A Japan Rail Pass would be good if you made a return Tokyo - Kansai. You will be traveling one way with a stop around Fuji, this would not be enough to make savings.

For easier access, I would recommend going to Hakone. You can use the JR regular trains or Shinkansen to travel to Odawara from where you can also use the Shinkansen directly to Kyoto.

Hope this helps and have a good trip!

2 postens
vor 5 Monate

Dear Daniel san,

Thank you for your recommendation. Very useful and I look forward for this holiday. ☺️

Hätten Sie gerne weitere Informationen? Suchen Sie im Forum

Ab $275.00 für 7 Tage unbegrenztes Reisen mit Japan Rail

Können Sie die Antwort nicht finden?

Lernen Sie aus mehr als 11615 Fragen zum Japan Rail Pass, oder fragen Sie unsere Japan Rail-Reiseexperten

Frage stellen

Pocket WiFi in Japan bekommen

Pocket WiFi in Japan bekommen

Besuchen Sie uns auf Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Bestellen Sie jetzt Ihren JR Pass!

Wir haben Sonderpreise für Kinder und vorzügliche Erste-Klasse-Angebote. Sich alle Tickets ansehen.
Oder siehe unser Sortiment an Regional Pässe