Traveling around Kanzai Area, Osaka- Okayama- Naoshima Island
I am planning my trip to Osaka - Okayama in the mid of May for around 1 week, my itinerary would be as below:
- Reach Osaka International airport or Kanzai airport (not confirmed yet), any JR train from these airports to Shin Osaka?
- Will be traveling from Shin Osaka to Okayama Station on the same day. Then Travel to Uno Station near Uno ferry port
- In the next couple of days we will be traveling back and forth between Uno port - Naoshima Island - Teshima Island - Inujima Island by ferries.
- Travel back to Osaka and stay in Osaka for couple of days.
My questions are:
- Is there any JR Kanzai pass? if there is, is it sufficient and cover most of my transportation as described above?
- Is the JR pass covered ferries fare traveling around Naoshima Island - Teshima Island - Inujima Island?
Would be very much appreciate in your clarification and help.