Order Your JRPass
  • when do orderHila_il

Hi there, Arriving on the 10th of April what chance do we have to order and get it at the airpo...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Purchase locationThushara

Can I buy a pass on arrival on a temporary visa as a foreigner
    3 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Need advice- Staying more 9daysBbarnett1028

Good evening. Planning a trip to Japan 4 maybe 5 adults. -arriving Haneda airport November 26 and...
    3 days ago
    2 responses
    2 days
  • Please assist MMERC

Hello, Please advise, we are arriving in Haneda on April 1, at 1:am, and will travel to Osaka , ...
    3 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Does JR pass cover transportation from downtown Tokyo to Narita A...olgamori

I am staying in a hotel in downtown, May I use the JR pass to go to Narita Airport?. What is the ...
    4 days ago
    2 responses
    2 days
  • 7 day passWanda

If I purchase a 7 day pass on a Monday at 12 noon... is it for 7 days (including that Monday) or ...
    4 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Buy JR pass or individual tickets?amoolyav

Hi, Unfortunately the fare finder is not working on the website. We were wondering if it is bett...
    4 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Sr. Francisco Linhol[email protected]

Hi, I intend to travel to Japan on May 22nd for tourism, for 15 days. How should I use the JR Pas...
    5 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Urgent advice needed about buying JR PassAslesha Thakur

Dear Sir I am about to buy the JR pass. I am leaving for Japan on 27th. I wanted to check how wou...
    5 days ago
    1 response
    3 days
  • Questions about JR Pass stations, timetable, travel times, lockersgichanan

Hello, I have just bought my JR pass and I would like to receive information about the doubts bel...
    5 days ago
    3 responses
    about 11 hours
  • how to make reservations for the bullet trainBiancacao6265

Hello! I'm going to be traveling with two large bags and was trying to figure out how to make res...
    6 days ago
    1 response
    5 days
  • Delivery to Brazilvickliebold

Hi! I am the tour leader of a 12 people group that's traveling on the 31st of March, which is a S...
    6 days ago
    1 response
    5 days
  • How long is delivery to USM5Vaca

We are in California, USA and need to order JR Passes for our trip we are departing for Tokyo on ...
    6 days ago
    1 response
    6 days
  • JR PASS TRAVELKB

Does it cover travel within the city? Will it work inside Tokyo, Cyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc. How m...
    7 days ago
    2 responses
    4 days
  • Should I buy the 14 day rail pass or consider something else?MCMotto

My wife, my 21 month old toddler, and I are travelling to Japan from May 13 - May 31. Our itiner...
    8 days ago
    1 response
    4 days
  • Narita to hotel vista tokyo tsukijiacoronel

which train line should I take from Narita terminal 2 to hotel vista Tokyo Tsukiji?
    8 days ago
    1 response
    6 days
  • 2 week JR Rail PassMarc Witham

Can I purchase a discounted 2-week rail pass if there is a gap between week 1 & week 2?
    8 days ago
    1 response
    6 days
  • Travelling May 2024Seattle

Me and my husband are visiting Japan for the first time. Our itinerary are Tokyo, Kyoto and Osak...
    8 days ago
    2 responses
    5 days
  • Delivery Timelyuba

Hi, we are flying this Sunday to Japan and we live in UK. Can I still buy Japan Rail Pass and it ...
    9 days ago
    1 response
    4 days
  • MrNarto

If I buy JR Hokuriku Arch Pass, can I used it: 1. from Tokyp station to Omori Station 2. from To...
    9 days ago
    1 response
    7 days

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17323 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes