Order Your JRPass
Back to Itinerary check

Travel Osaka to Kawayaguchiko 30 Dec 2014 and stay two nights at Onsen Hotel New Century and then travel on to urayasu 1 Jan

kcf
kcf
over 9 years ago
2 responses

Hi We fly into Osaka on 27 December 2014. We will probably travel to Kyoto on 29 December for sightseeing. We check out of Osaka Hotel on 30 December to travel to Mt Fuji. We are staying at Onsen Hotel New Century on 30 and 31 December and then travel to Hilton Tokyo Bay hotel on 1 January. Please advise whether we should purchase a JR pass for this travel and also a suggested route / itinerary. Will be two adults and a 10yo child. Thanks

Daniel-san
18835 posts
over 9 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

I would advise normal tickets for this itinerary. The JR Pass would have been good in you made a return to Osaka but now it would be more economic to just buy tickets as you go.

Hope this helps,

kcf
kcf
2 posts
over 9 years ago

thankyou.

Can you give me some idea of the travel times between Osaka and Kawayaguchi and then Kawayaguchi to Urayasu as well as the stations / trains we would need to catch.

Daniel-san
18835 posts
over 9 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

I've made an example itinerary for you.

Osaka - Kawaguchiko.

Kawaguchiko - Urayasu&via_node01=&via_node02=&via_node03=&year=2014&month=09&day=21&hour=08&minute=45&search_type=0&search_way=&transtime=undefined&sort=0&max_route=5&airplane=off&ship=off&sprnozomi=off&bus=off&lmlimit=null&search_target=route&facility=reserved&sum_target=7).

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes