Order Your JRPass
  • 7 Day Passsherpa33

Travelling to Japan in September with my wife and would appreciate if you could check this itiner...
    over 12 years ago
    1 response
    over 12 years
  • confirm that 7-day JR pass is worth it?lis4here

Hi all, Need help to confirm that a JR pass will be useful for the following itinerary: Day 1 ...
    over 12 years ago
    3 responses
    over 12 years
  • JR planning - Everything ok?bimj

Hello I'm planning my trip to japan for this august, and I was wondering if the trains I've chose...
    almost 13 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 13 years
  • Oct 2011jruss

I love the assistance you provide for itinerary checks! We're arriving in Tokyo on 15Oct and plan...
    almost 13 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 13 years
  • 16 day trip adviceEmily Tang

hello, we are planning trip in Oct 16-Nov 2 arriving Haneda airport. Below is our itinerary &...
    almost 13 years ago
    1 response
    almost 13 years
  • Help with Itinerary & JRPassplyang

Hi, my husband and I will be heading to Tokyo for 9 days in late June. I have a rough itinerary ...
    almost 13 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 4 years
  • 14 or 7 day pass? Itinerary Suggestions?Andy_114

Hi guys, I am flying in from Australia with a friend.. I've currently got my trip all planned out...
    about 13 years ago
    4 responses
    about 13 years
  • can I go from Tokyo to Kyoto and Hiroshima now?angiex

Hi - I had a trip planned from Tokyo going west to Osaka and Kyoto (etc). Are the bullet trains r...
    about 13 years ago
    2 responses
    about 13 years
  • AomoriDeirdremason

Our hearts are with the people of Japan at this time. How do I find out when the Aomori Shinkanse...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • Which station do I depart Fukuoka from?corndog

If I want to go from Fukuoka to Hiroshima, what is the best route to take? I've tried looking at...
    about 13 years ago
    2 responses
    about 13 years
  • Activities around Ise?geoffc

For my trip I am planning to stay in Kyoto for 1 week. I think I go to Ise for 1 day. Are there o...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • Kyushu: Getting to Mt Asochadley

We're arriving into Fukuoka late March, and are hoping to get the Sakura shinkansen down to Kagos...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    over 6 years
  • 14 days or 7 days?jessie

Hello, I'm just looking for a check on an itinerary me and my husband have been sketching out fo...
    about 13 years ago
    3 responses
    about 13 years
  • New Shinkansen Schedule Effective April 2011rsonomura

I am planning to purchase a 7 day pass for our trip in April. Using Hyperdia train schedule, I s...
    about 13 years ago
    3 responses
    over 8 years
  • Miyajima ferry and Fuji Five Lakes busfrankie

Before I purchase either a 7-day pass or a 14-day pass I would like to know if the Japanese Rail ...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • Haneda to Sapporo?wong

my itinerary is as follows:- Day 1 - Haneda airport to Sapporo Day 2 - Sapporo to Otaru Day 3 -...
    about 13 years ago
    5 responses
    over 9 years
  • Narita to Mt FujiloriT

It it possible to go from Narita to Mt Fuji, spend the night there then travel to Fukuoka on the ...
    about 13 years ago
    3 responses
    over 7 years
  • Naoshima with a Japan Rail Passdiamonddust

evenin' Me and my friends really want to go to Naoshima island to have a look at the awesome loo...
    about 13 years ago
    2 responses
    over 4 years
  • OK I'm curious! brandon

Like the title of this forum says, is it better to start in Tokyo and travel, or travel first and...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • JR East & Disneylandsan

Is the JR pass valid for all the JR East Group rail network? Does the pass take me from Tokyo to ...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 7 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $455.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17502 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes