Order Your JRPass
  • Travel in Japanclaire

Hi, due to arrive in Tokyo on the 17th April but trying to decide if the trip should be postpone...
    about 13 years ago
    2 responses
    about 13 years
  • Getting from and to Naritamari

Transportation around Tokyo is currently running a reduced service. Here is our current advice on...
    about 13 years ago
    0 responses
    about 13 years
  • Information pleasehelp_please

Our mother and baby sister are in shirakawa shi. Is the shinkansen service up already from Shin-s...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • Emergency telephone numbersmari

As you may have already heard, North-Eastern Japan has been affected by an earthquake and Tsunami...
    about 13 years ago
    2 responses
    over 9 years
  • Wildlife Sanctuariesaziz

Hi, I am going to Japan in April/May and would like to visit some areas of natural beauty/wildl...
    about 13 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Tokyo Metro - Pasmo or Suica?eva

I'll be spending a few days in Tokyo, using the metro. I've seen online that it's probably worth ...
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • Smoking areasimran

Are there smoking areas on Japanese trains and in Japanese stations? Are the areas on the platform?
    about 13 years ago
    1 response
    about 13 years
  • Lost property - any ideas?Karen

Hi, I left my scarf on the shinkansen between kyoto and tokyo, it has sentimental value to me and...
    about 13 years ago
    7 responses
    over 8 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $453.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17502 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes